Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mac Mini Update

Well, we finally took the Mac Mini and the LCD monitor that it doesn't work with over to the Mac Store in the Mall.

They tried a few things and in the end the guy at the store said, "Maybe try a different monitor."

I know for a fact that there isn't anything wrong with the monitor. We get the grey opening screen for the startup of the Mac and that is it.

I also know, that when I installed Windows Vista on the machine that used that monitor, I experience the same issues.

So, what did OS writers forget about monitors with their next generation OS?

Bleh, so I want my father-in-law to have a larger monitor than that 5 year olf 15" CRT. I guess I'll have to buy something, but I'll be wondering when I buy it - will this work with the Mac Mini?

No comments: