Monday, May 21, 2007

Humor - Metallica and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

After that last blog entry I needed to do something humorous - or at least I think it would be humorous.

Do you watch the TV show on Cartoon Network - The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?

Have you listened to music by Metallica, specifically "Stone Cold Crazy".*

Well, if you fit that - I want you to picture something.

Irwin, from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, singing "Stone Cold Crazy" By Metallica.

*OK, so you don't know the show, don't know Metallica or don't know that specific song. Here is what/why it would be funny. Irwin, tries to be hip on the TV show and says Yo after a lot of his sentences. Except, instead of being cool, it almost always sounds like he's saying Yo like it is a question. The song "Stone Cold Crazy" has a line in the chorus which goes "Stone Cold Crazy Yo" - and I can just picture Irwin singing this song.... Such a hard core song with such a contrast of singer...Would be hilarious... It would need to go with a video of it as well, though to really be dyno-mite!

Ahh if only I had an ounce of talent to pull this off myself, I would!

No comments: