Sunday, December 04, 2005

Vacation

Well, I have returned from vacation - lots of things that I want to write reviews of from the course of my vacation. Our Plan with Tan vacation plan, the rental car (Lincoln Town Car), Parks that we went to and overall how things turned out. Some of these will be articles and I suspect that some of them are more blog entries for here and of more personal interest.

Oh, if you go with your child to play with sting rays at Sea World, please don't scream out when it sucks on your fingers when you feed it while your toddler is next to you. My wife scared the crap out of my son doing that.

Anyway, it turned out ok. :) Hopefully my son won't be deathly afraid of sting rays for life.

But if he's going to be afraid of something - deathly afraid of something - sting rays are a pretty good object.

And I didn't feed the sting rays after that :)

Alex

No comments: