Thursday, December 08, 2005

Colored Bubbles

In a previous posting I showed a link to a Popular Science of Popular Mechanics article - which talked about the difficulties of creating bubbles that have color instead of clear bubbles.

Well, one of the uses this process could be applied to is medical coloring. Since the color disappears - when one applies an ointment to your face (for example) it could be colored temporarily - showing the user exactly what parts of the face have been covered.

I suffer from acne - even at age 34 - or however old I am now.

I use a couple of topical medications as well as a medical soap - but nothing works 100% or even 95%.

I do wonder if such medical coloring - could help - and show what parts of the face I miss with medicine (if that is what is the current problem).

The applications of this material are immense - even without considering the cosmetic fun that could be had if the coloration lasted hours instead of seconds.

Alex

No comments: