Thursday, November 17, 2005

Google Adsense and this Blog

Well, I decided to add Google's Adsense to this Blog. It was not all that hard to do, and it wasn't even something I really did intentionally.

I just logged in to the blog and saw the ad for adsense. Followed it down the path.

Supposedly, adsense searches the blog and only puts ads on it that are related to the content. If it does a good job, please visit the linked ads at the top of this blog.

It could mean money for me - but you know, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Anyway, the click of the ad on a page does not trigger any monetary gain. It is what you do when you get to the destination web page. If you click a few links on the destination web page it generates some numbers which in turn will generate a few pennies on my side.

So, if the links at the top of the screen look like they are something worth it for you, please by all means click on through and look around on those web sites.

The links there presently are of interest to the programmer in me - the IT business and things like that.

But as I have said in many articles - you need to be as aware as you can of how computers work so that you will not be a victim in a computer run society, but someone that understands what is going on around them.

Alex

No comments: