Thursday, September 15, 2005

Article: Gay Marriage

I have created a new article that was posted on www.Useless-Knowledge.com .

It is about gay marriage - and references (indirectly) some of the articles that have been on Useless Knowledge on the subject.

Here it is:

Secular Marriage Revisited

Of course, I had my wife edit it and I made some changes - but did I ask my wife to check the edits? No, of course not, that would be the reasonable thing to do.

So, I changed a sentence in the beginning from referencing activities in one state to two states.... But I didn't change the word state to states in the article...

Bleh, first thing I read in the article is something that looks like a grammatical error. Oddly enough, when I read it with the word state it seems to flow ok. I probably would have changed it to states in that first paragraph if I had followed my age-old habit of reading the article out loud before posting it - or have my wife read it to herself and tell me I'm a putz.

It is also the first article I have written that refers directly back to this blog. Hey maybe it will bring in some visitors!

I like seeing that I have had visitors almost as much as I like it when visitors leave a comment behind.

Abwägen

No comments: