Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Playful destruction of electronic products

This is just purely informational for my son - if he ever gets the chance to read these blogs when he gets older.

I have always loved to tinker with electronic gadgets. Owning a gadget is just not enough. I want to see what's inside - change what is inside and all sorts of things like that.

I have spent time with RC Cars - and while I couldn't say I'm a cheif engineer or anything like that - I have fun with it.

It seems you like doing stuff like that too. You have tried helping me work on momma's computer on a few occasions and are always quick to grab the screwdriver - even if you don't quite know what to do with it yet.

In the future - who knows what things you'll be able to tinker with. One hopes that you'll have more time to do the things you want than I do.

Abwägen

No comments: